Re: Meal Cleaners—any good solutions for getting 'em?
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, allowing members choice of level of participation is nice if you
can make it work. I did notice that some systems allow swapping of
roles.

What I'm curious about is how many systems have a) required
participation for all community members, or b) required participation
for all diners?

c) If there are no requirements to help, then if someone eats and
doesn't help, are there any consequences? Do they pay more? Do they
get uninvited to the meals?

Joanie Connors
Silver City Planning Committee