Re: Meal cleaners
From: Bryan Syverson (bryan.syversonfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Here at La Querencia Fresno Cohousing we have a pretty stable system.  Each
adult is expected to cook once and clean twice each month.  Cooks work in
teams of 2 and Clean-up crews work in teams of 4. Although the cook will
often have to send out an "we need another cleaner-upper" email, typically
we wind up mustering the full complement of 4.  Our only problem is
participation:  of our 38 adults, 8 basically don't participate at all:
eating, cooking, or cleaning.  Also, the dates for meals are cooks' choice,
so sometimes we have 3-4 meals a week at the end of the month and none at
the beginning.
-Bryan Syverson