Two-bedroom Condo For Sale at JP Cohousing in Boston
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone in Coho-land!

We have a 2-bedroom unit for sale here at JP Cohousing in Boston. I don't have pictures yet, but will send them to you when I get them, if requested. Please contact Tina Bowen (the owner) if you are interested in the unit. Her contact info is at the bottom of this email.

Outreach Facilitator
JP Cohousing  617-522-2209
65 Cornwall Street Boston MA
http://www.jpcohousing.org
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."

Rare first-floor unit available on sunny side of the building!
Expansive Master Bedroom
Second bedroom or home office
Step out to "Hidden Garden" outside living room
Great condition--practically new! (built in 2005)
Large bathroom with soaking tub
Walk-in closet in hallway; extra storage throughout
Open plan living/dining room/kitchen
Ample pantry off kitchen
Full kitchen/breakfast bar opens into living room
Hard-wired fire detectors/smoke alarms
Condo fees are $376 per month and include heat, hot water, trash removal, snow removal, water and sewer, electricity, internet, and use of all common facilities--including bike storage
One deeded parking space
Pets allowed
Appliances included: Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
For floor plan and description of community see our website, www.jpcohousing.org/
Asking $339,000
Open House Saturday June 30 12-2 p.m.
Please contact Tina Bowen if interested. Info below.
tkbowen2 at gmail dot com   six-one-seven/two-seven-six/six-two-two-one