Re: Meal cleaners
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
A Hobart is a commercial dishwashing machine, used in many
restaurants. Those of us who have spent times working in restaurants
commonly refer to the dishwasher as a Hobart.

It takes a certain amount of time to run a load of dishes through the
Hobart. Whenever there's a rush of dishes, they do tend to pile up
waiting for the Hobart to do its thing.