Re: dishwashing topic
From: Martha Wagner (wordbizpdxgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
To answer Ruth's question about whether there is a correlation between types of
dishwashers used and ease of finding after-meal cleaners... I can't add much to
the conversation. We are currrently using a standard home kitchen dishwasher in
a  kitchen which is too small for cooking and cleaning when we have more than
about 20 or 25 diners. We have designed a larger, better-equipped kitchen for
our new dining hall (finish date TBD) where we will use a commercial dishwasher
and have the ability to reduce the noise factor with a sliding wall. Thanks,
Adi, for the helpful information you've offered/

Martha Wagner
Columbia Ecovillage
Portland, OR