Re: dishwashing topic
From: Martha Wagner (wordbizpdxgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
Mariah, thanks for the detailed description of your meal cleanup process.  When
you say that cleanup is "on the spot volunteers" does this mean that you don't
use a signup system for cleanup and that people are always available to
clean—that they are not heading to meetings, classes, kids bedtimes, etc.? Does
it work out equitably enough that the more frequent cleaners are not resentful?
How long does cleanup take?

Martha
Columbia Ecovillage
Portland, OR