Re: Fiduciary Responsibilities - Taking Care of the Community
From: Norman Gauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 10:24:49 -0700 (PDT)
With only 15 households, that is much easier to do than when a community has
36 households.  Some of our members don't even live here.  Their units are
leased out to tenants.  Some of our tenants attend business meetings but are
not allowed in the decision making process of financial issues.  We would
have great difficulty in making the entire community a fiduciary body.
There are even confidential decisions affecting individual members that must
be made in closed session.

Norm Gauss