Re: Promoting Health & Self-Care in Cohousing
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:21:41 -0700 (PDT)
New Brighton Cohousing does not have any formal committment to healthy living.
We do eat together twice a week, and while not required, most people cook meals
that are heavy on the vegetables, low in fat and otherwise pretty well
balanced. We provide meals and support to people who are ill, injured or have
new babies. We have had discussions about aging in place. Informally, living in
our cohousing has made it easier to find walking, biking,& swimming companions.
Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing