Re: Promoting Health & Self-Care in Cohousing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
I guess my fear of this kind of value is that it really means:

1) eating low fat
2) not being fat

And in my world view, none of those are the definition of "health".

I'm less worried, but still not happy with:

3) getting a certain amount of exercise

I'm not opposed to individual people wanting those things,
but I am opposed to those being community values.

-Liz
Elizabeth Magill
www.mosaic-commons.org