Re: Sociocracy
From: davidaclements2 (evdavwesaol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
Several of us at Westwood Cohousing are interested in the possibility of
implementing Sociocracy in our community.  We will be having an information
session soon.  I think it would be a great idea to have on the Coho List a list
of cohousing communities that have implemented Sociocracy.

Would anyone care to contribute to such a list?

Also, I am very interested in the question, "How was Sociocracy implemented?"
Specifically, what do the declaration and Bylaws of a sociocratically-governed
community look like?

I am trying to gather examples that would help my community to envision how to
go from where we are now to where sociocracy might take us.

I have signed up for the cohogov group and expect to find some answers there.

Thanks

David Clements