2012 Conference: The Sequel
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

The 2012 CohoUS national conference in Oakland this past June was a smashing
success!  The best one ... ever!  Congrats to the conference team and to CohoUS!

Those who attended can tell you the team that put together the workshops outdid
themselves.  It was the best array of workshops which included many new
workshop topics for us ol' timers.  Very well planned!

Were you not able to attend?  Not to worry!  A second chance awaits you!

Mid Atlantic Cohousing is sponsoring a follow-up to the conference:  The
Sequel!

Sunday, July 22nd
2-4 p.m.
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC

This is a chance for those who attended the conference to share w/ others what
they learned.  For those unable to attend it's a chance to hear topics that may
be useful to you whether you are forming a group, building a community or
living in cohousing.

If you would like to attend please register via our Meet Up:

http://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing

If you would like to share at the event please contact me directly:

ann [at] MidAtlanticCohousing.org

C'mon down!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo