2 rooms for rent in CoHo Ecovillage (Corvallis. Oregon)
From: alizarin crimson (lizcarmineyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WHERE YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE YOUR FRIENDS!

Hi, I'm Linda and I have 2 rooms for rent, one available July 15 and one August
13.  They are located in my
beautiful new 3 bedroom two bath townhouse in Coho Ecovillage, an intentional
cohousing community
in south Corvallis, a few minutes by bike to the south Co-op, OSU and downtown.
We are on 6.8 acres next to Willamette Regional Park. Coho is a community with
34 homes, a spacious common house, a large workshop, laundry room, a new
orchard and plenty of gardening space.  We are a multi-generational group of
people who care about one another,
who value diversity and honor everyone's opinion, and who care about the
environment, sustainability, and sharing community.

The good-sized partially furnished (or furnished) rooms with
closets are light and airy. I'm looking for one person per room only,
without pets. Non-smokers required. I want individuals who share our values
and are interested in being a part of our community.  If you have an interest
in community
organic gardening, you can explore it here.

Rent is $450/month/per room, which includes utilities, and a $300
deposit/per room. If you have any questions about cohousing please feel free to
ask.

More information at https://www.cohoecovillage.org/, or email Linda at
lizcarmine (at) yahoo (dot) com
Feel free to call Linda at 541-738-2819