Inclusionary Zoning and Assessments
From: Zev Paiss (Zevabrahampaiss.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,

Here at Nomad Cohousing in Boulder, Colorado we were also required to meet the a 20% inclusionary zoning requirements for affordable homes. On top of that, we requested an increase in our density which was approved as long as all the additional homes were also affordable. This meant that 7 of our 11 homes are permanently affordable. Three are at 80% of AMI, 4 are at 120% of AMI and the remaining 4 are market rate. Our monthly dues are quite diverse ranging from the low 100s to almost $500 per month. The market rate homes pay an additional $25 per month.

Zev Paiss
Nomad Cohousing