Re: Inclusionary Zoning and Assessments
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 08:20:32 -0700 (PDT)
> A forming and failed group in Florida also found that people could only be
> qualified AFTER the homes were built and offered on the open market. Thus a
> household could participate in the group for 2+ years and then not qualify.
> Plus, the requirement that the homes be offered on the open market made the
> group queasy since they couldn't necessarily educate potential buyers.

We certainly had some of that quesy-ness but it turned out to be completely
unfounded. Ever person interested in our affordable homes has been looking for
a way to live in cohousing....

We are not on public transportation, I don't know if that would be different.
But we are only attracting people who want cohousing.

Some of that is small home size.

-Liz
Elizabeth Magill
www.sawyerhill.org/40B