In the Hudson Valley
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 08:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

If you do not live in a community, and would like a taste of co-housing,
or
live in co-housing, and would like some time in the Hudson Valley,  100 miles
North of NYC,

There will be a home available here at Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY August
23-September 1.

Cantines Island has 18 households, meals three times a week, and is in a lovely
spot, right near Woodstock.
Very mixed ages from eighty something to two new babies.
We are adjacent to Woodstock, NY.
We are on waterfront property.
Across the River from Hyde Park, home of FDR's estate and museum and home of
the Culinary Institute of America,  etc.
Good food region.  Farmers Markets on various days in Saugerties, Woodstock,
Rhinebeck, etc.

I won't go on, except to invite you to be in touch if interested.    Please
contact me,
Ruth J. Hirsch, email: heidinys [at] earthlink.net  or phone: 845-246-8601

best,
Ruth J. Hirsch
Cantines Island
Saugerties, NY

PS We do have a building lot available, and one home for sale.