Re: Americans with Disabilities Act - Title III
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

Thank you Norman for opening up this line of discussion.  It's an important one.

I appreciate all the responses so far having to do w/ the technical or legal
interpretations of the ADA regulations and how it applies to cohousing.

I would like more information on why you are requesting this information.

Are you putting in a pool?
Do you already have a pool and have a disabled member?
Are  you being sued?  Are you worried about being sued?

Why are you needing this information?

Your response will give me more information and that will be helpful in my
response.

Many thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo