Re: Americans with Disabilities Act - Title III
From: Norman Gauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:14:09 -0700 (PDT)
Ann:

We are in the process of deciding whether to spend the considerable amount
of money to put in special hydraulic lifts for the wheelchair bound.  Our
pool and spa were part of the original design of our complex and have been
in use since 2004.

There are no legal suits against us and we don't anticipate any.

We are being proactive in conforming to the law before a complaint is filed.
Being in full compliance with the law is very important to us.

Thanks for your interest,

Norm Gauss