Re: Americans with Disabilities Act - Title III
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
Check this out:

    http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/dps/aab-regs/521009.pdf

It's possible that you fell below the thresholds, especially if your design
emphasized single family or two-family structures.  So you may not have met my
qualifier of "multi-family developments of any size".  (In hindsight, I would
have better expressed myself by saying "any appreciable size", because "any
size" can be read as "all sizes".)

RPD