Re: Americans with Disabilities Act - Title III
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:32:47 -0700 (PDT)
I can say with conviction, enthusiasm and confidence that the single best way
to reduce housing costs, by a mile, is not to ditch the accessibility codes.
Rather, it is to ditch the single family home, and build instead multi-family
housing structures that work, and live in them together.*  And, if you put
these structures in or near existing municipal centers, you reduce travel costs
and land degradation as well.  Promise.

RPD

* Many cohousers are experts in living together, but perhaps less so in
multi-family models.