Re: Worker Coops and the Law
From: Eric Giegerich (giegerichericyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Cohousing List,

I'm planning to go to law school and I'm quite interested in cohousing, coops,
and community.  Having cooperatively bought a house with friends some years
ago, I realized how difficult our laws are when we tried to get a bank loan.
 In any case, I'm particularly interested in cohousing from a legal
perspective.  I wanted to ask the list for tips or leads on legal resources
relevant to cohousing, coops, and community, or related areas of alternative
law.  Case studies would also be useful.  So would literature, key figures in
the field, any law firms and nonprofit legal advocacy groups that people have
dealt with successfully.

Thanks in advance!
Eric