Re: Help with meals problem
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
It would be interesting to survey if there is better participation in meals
when required to cook or not.  Pioneer Valley has served a common meal
twice a week for 18 years. But no one is required to cook.  We have an
affinity work team in which everyone is supposed to work 6.5 hours per
month doing the type of things you like to do.  A "hub" coordinates the
people who like to cook in a two month rotation.  I have a slide show about
our system if you are intersted in seeing it.