Energy and Idealism
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:21:14 -0700 (PDT)
We've never had a totally strong meal program, but the discussion about meal
programs fading out raises another question. I'm wondering if the idealism in
cohousing is cooling and thus energy is gone out of meal systems and new
communities. Not to discourage any new communities but to raise the issue for
communities that are now mature.

I get energy from new projects and new ideas so it may just be me but I'm
frustrated this morning that no one has even bothered to tell us what is going
on with a gate many of us use to walk to town or fixed the parking lot gate or
said when it might be fixed (again). Maybe it's just August.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC