Re: Worker Coops and the Law
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 03:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Eric --

At the cohousing conference in Oakland this past June, Janelle Orsi and Cynthia
Hawley gave a fabulous presentation on the law and cohousing, non profits,
cooperatives, etc.  I'm sure if you wrote them they would make their extensive
89 page handout available to you.

Janelle.Orsi [at] gmail.com
cynthiahawley [at] att.net

Their presentation was one of the best I've ever attended on any cohousing
related topic.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing