Solving the Cooking Challenge
From: Zev Paiss (Zevabrahampaiss.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 10:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
Here at Nomad cohousing we have had 2 meals per week for the past 15 years. Here is our "secret."

Every quarter the meal coordinator sends out an email asking what days people are NOT available to cook in the upcoming calendar quarter. Then they put together a schedule with two cooks per meal (we are a small community) and post it on our bulletin board and send it by email to all the adults in our community. Once the schedule is posted, if you need to switch then you are responsible for finding a replacement. This way we all know a quarter in advance when we are expected to cook. - Zev