Dallas Cohousing Has Site!
From: Angela Alston (angeladallascohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 10:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone--

I'm thrilled to let you know that Dallas Cohousing has a site, the former home of Hipwell Sheet Metal.

Just southwest of downtown Dallas, it's 1 block from DART rail, in the rapidly gentrifying neighborhood called "The Cedars."

The community will be small--we estimate there'll be room for five or six households.

It comes with 1/2 acre of land, room for gardening and perhaps a pool.

You'll find details about the property at:
http://www.cityfeet.com/Commercial/ForSale/1225-Belleview-Street-Dallas-TX-75215-17309006L0L0.aspx

We have a signed contract and three months to have the property inspected. There are questions about the foundation and whether the existing structure can be retrofit.

If you are considering a move to Dallas, this is a wonderful time to become involved with Dallas Cohousing on the ground floor. :}

Best,
Angela

Angela Alston
Dallas Cohousing