Re: Solving the Cooking Challenge
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
I'd love to know how you get people to answer the "NOT" question.

I ask it at mosaic every two months, and create the schedule and people say
"its easier for me to tell you when I CAN cook."

I personally find it MUCH easier to create the schedule if folk would tell me
when they cannot NOT cook, but ....

-Liz
Elizabeth Magill
www.mosaic-commons.org