Re: Solving the Cooking Challenge
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
Perhaps some clarity would help in your request, specifically there are two
kinds of NOT
1.  Pre-existing schedules that are firm; and
2.  Life and its variability

And if our intention is clear, to build relationships (as opposed to just
refueling) at a community meal, we can work with the first kind and not the
second in collaborative planning for events, staffing, and building the social
fabric.

Don Benson
Trillium Hollow
503.296.7249