Re: Different world-views in CoHo (was Re: Elevator Buildings)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 05:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
Gerald Manata <gmanata2003 [at] yahoo.com>
after deleted excessive quoting.

This conversation is getting interesting and is food for thought. I
remember, Randa, when I moved into my cohousing complex 8 years ago, I was
the radical, countercultural environmentalist among mainstream middle class
liberals. But during the ensuing years, I have watched my cohousing
neighborhood become more interested in sustainability, with an organic
garden and orchard, composting and rooftop solar. There are some people
here now active in Transition Towns.