renewable energy and green building tax incentive outline
From: Jerome Garciano (jlgebox-04yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 03:18:34 -0700 (PDT)
The July 2012 update for my renewable energy and green building tax
incentive outline is now available. The outline describes federal and state
tax incentives applicable to renewable energy and green building projects.
Please email me at jgarciano [at] kleinhornig.com if you would like a copy and I
will forward you a PDF.  Please do *NOT* reply all to the List Serve.

Thanks -

Jerome Garciano

*Klein Hornig** **LLP*

*JEROME L. GARCIANO * |  145 Tremont Street  |  Boston MA 02111

*D* 617 224 0623  |  *F* 617 224 0601  |  *www.kleinhornig.com*

*FEDERAL TAX NOTICE*: This correspondence is not intended or written to be
used, and it cannot be used, by anyone for the purpose of avoiding
penalties that may be imposed under United States federal tax laws. (The
foregoing legend has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations
governing tax practice.)

*CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY:* This email may contain confidential and
privileged material from Klein Hornig LLP for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, we respectfully request
that you contact the sender to notify us of the error and that you delete
all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.