Re: Troublesome Community Members: What's a Board to do?
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 04:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
Please reply to this list to the extent possible as I am sure many will want to
hear the wisdom of the group.

We (and while we have been working together running a hospitality business for
7 years no one yet lives at Pinnacle Cohousing) have a modest (will probably
begin at 2 hours per week) work requirement.  We hope that serves as a filter
against troublesome members, and will explore whether failing to comply with
the work requirement might be grounds to ask someone to leave.

Also - we see a difference between rental and ownership and wonder how that can
play out with the TCM.

looking forward to the conversation. thanks  liz