Re: Troublesome Community Members: What's a Board to do?
From: Lautner, Patricia (Patricia.Lautnerumassmed.edu)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 05:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
We've been advised to develop one or two 'elders' in the community who will
take on the TCM's of the world.  The Elders are not necessarily older people,
but Elders in the sense that they are considered by most to be Wise, Kind, and
Worthy of Respect.  The Elder might be able to pull the TCM aside and get to
the root of the issues - or at a minimum, let the TCM know that they are
causing a lot of conflict (which might not even be obvious to the TCM.)

Patti - JPCohousing, Boston MA