Re: Troublesome Community Members: What's a Board to do?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
There is an extreme example of this back in the archives, where the community
in the end DID go to court and force the person to move.

That was a case of serious mental illness.

Its worth reading because they had advice about steps they wish they had taken
sooner.

It might come up under searches for psychosis or mental illness.

I use some of their advice in my job fairly often.

-Liz
Elizabeth Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org