Re: Troublesome Community Members: What's a Board to do?
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:07:00 -0700 (PDT)
Holly -

I'll write to you privately to connect you to a community where this
happened and make an introduction to someone from there who can talk about
it. I was surprised by the result: a judge ordered a community member to
sell their home, and expressed sympathy for the other member/owners.

Raines Cohen, Cohousing Coach & Community Organizer
http://www.CohousingCoaches.com/