Re: Different world-views in CoHo (was Re: Elevator Buildings)
From: Frances Freewater (freedoansonic.net)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
How do I un subscrtibe to this email?

frances freewater
On Aug 3, 2012, at 5:17 AM, Fred H Olson wrote:

Gerald Manata <gmanata2003 [at] yahoo.com>
after deleted excessive quoting.

This conversation is getting interesting and is food for thought. I
remember, Randa, when I moved into my cohousing complex 8 years ago, I was the radical, countercultural environmentalist among mainstream middle class
liberals. But during the ensuing years, I have watched my cohousing
neighborhood become more interested in sustainability, with an organic
garden and orchard, composting and rooftop solar. There are some people
here now active in Transition Towns.