Re: Troublesome Community Members: What's a Board to do? - re work requirement
From: regine (chknsoup1aol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
Wish you luck at Pinnacle.? At Nevada City co housing we have a work
requirement of eight hours a month.? If you don't do it you're supposed to pay
at the rate of $18 per hour at the end of the year. No one keeps track of work
hours and very few people pay.? When we tried to keep track people who didn't
want to be monitored just wouldn't fill in the work sheets so there was no way
of knowing anything.? Any thoughts on that?