Re: Land Use on Coho Acreage
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 06:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 12, 2012, at 9:23 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> Do an initial exploratory temporary trying out of things, but write it down
> and include a review date. This is a good time to begin because they will be
> finished before spring planting season begins. Remember that nothing is
> permanent.

I meant the written agreement would be finished by spring, not the experiments.
If there are experiments that some want to start now, I would suggest
individual agreements that were time limited and nothing permanent.

Then have a larger agreement that you hash out over the fall and winter. If you
have just moved in, you have a lot of other things to think about right now.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"Design is the first sign of human intention." William McDonough