Shared household experiences - would you like to be interviewed?
From: oz (ozozragland.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all you fine Coho-L folk,

I'm working on a book about sharing residential living space - that
is, a single BUILDING (with just one kitchen) with two or more
unrelated adult (this is NOT Cohousing).

I'd like to connect with people interested in participating in the
project - in any way.

Initially, I'd like to find people in various locations who are
willing to talk with me about your experiences. If you give me your
phone number (optional), I can call you - which might help you avoid
long distance charges. Interested? Please complete this...

8 Question "Survey"
http://www.ozragland.com/shared-households.html

The survey is short because its about helping me figure when it makes
the most sense to contact you.

Here's an example question:

    Do you currently life in a shared household?
         Yes/No/Other (please describe).

It can be completed in less than 5 minutes - unless you enter optional notes.

Thanks for considering,

Oz
ozragland.com
Author: Living Well Together - the shared housing handbook (working title)

P.S. Once again, my book does NOT address Cohousing Communities
P.P.S. I really mean participating in ANY way, including taking a
longer survey, book distribution, contributing a written story - in
which case, you'll can be credited - as a published author