Re: Shared household experiences - would you like to be interviewed?
From: Angela Alston (angeladallascohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:34:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Oz--

I've lived in lots of shared situations in various places around the USA, but currently just live with my husband.

would you like me to do survey?

best
angela

Angela Alston
Dallas Cohousing
http://dallascohousing.org
972 669 8798

On Aug 16, 2012, at 11:23 AM, oz wrote:

Hi all you fine Coho-L folk,

I'm working on a book about sharing residential living space - that
is, a single BUILDING (with just one kitchen) with two or more
unrelated adult (this is NOT Cohousing).

I'd like to connect with people interested in participating in the
project - in any way.

Initially, I'd like to find people in various locations who are
willing to talk with me about your experiences. If you give me your
phone number (optional), I can call you - which might help you avoid
long distance charges. Interested? Please complete this...

8 Question "Survey"
http://www.ozragland.com/shared-households.html

The survey is short because its about helping me figure when it makes
the most sense to contact you.

Here's an example question:

   Do you currently life in a shared household?
        Yes/No/Other (please describe).

It can be completed in less than 5 minutes - unless you enter optional notes.

Thanks for considering,

Oz
ozragland.com
Author: Living Well Together - the shared housing handbook (working title)

P.S. Once again, my book does NOT address Cohousing Communities
P.P.S. I really mean participating in ANY way, including taking a
longer survey, book distribution, contributing a written story - in
which case, you'll can be credited - as a published author