Re: Home Purchasing Credits
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:14:35 -0700 (PDT)
Without raising the daemon of party politics, I believe that the housing
debacle was not the result of people making only small or no down payments
(although some parts of the entertainment industry that pretends it is news
would like people to believe it was their own poor money management that caused
the crisis).  The real problem was banks making loans to people who could not
afford the monthly payments required, and banks loaning more money than the
asset (home) was worth.

In my experience most people get their downpayment together with help from
family, and then pass that forward.

liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com