Re: Henry Cisneros Calls for More Senior Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tom!

Thanks for giving us all an opportunity to revisit Senior Cohousing as one of
the options for the 80 million boomers now retiring in droves.

Actually, Cisneros knows cohousing quite well.   He references it in the recent
book he edited  called:

Independent for Life:  Homes and Neighborhoods for an Aging America.

I wrote a blog post on Cisneros, the book and the book launch event held this
past April at the National Building Museum.  I was able to speak at some length
w/ Cisneros at the book signing.

Take a look at what I wrote:

http://www.midatlanticcohousing.org/?p=841

And sign up for the RSS feed!