sociocracy workshops in MA Sept 30 and Oct 27-28
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (j.kochgonzalezgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,

More opportunities to learn sociocracy. One day workshop at Jamaica Plain
Cohousing in Boston on Sunday September 30 and a two-day workshop at
Pioneer Valley Cohousing in Amherst MA on October 27-28. Check them out at
newenglandnvc.org at "Upcoming Workshops."

Our working group at Pioneer Valley Cohousing just put out a comprehensive
proposal that we shift to a modified form of Sociocracy. I'll get more out
about that to this list by next week. The community is scheduled to take up
this proposal at our General Meeting on September 13.

Jerry

--
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez
413-549-1747