New and is there Cohousing in the OC?
From: Marieke Hensel (mariekehensel.nl)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am new here on the list.
15 years ago I lived in a cohousing community in The Netherlands, for about
2 years. And loved it!

Since about 5 years ago, we moved from The Netherlands to the US with my
husband, and 3 boys, and unfortunately there aren't any cohousing
communities in Orange County, California, that I am aware of.

Are there people working on starting something? Or interested in the idea
of it? I would love to get connected.

Also, it would be awesome to spend 1 week to 1 month in September/October
at a cohousing community somewhere at the western States of the US.
Especially for my husband and kids to experience it and see if it would be
something for us. Our boys are 7, 8 and 10 yo, we unschool, and we run
companies in web development and digital marketing and can work anywhere as
long as there is a good internet connection.

Thanks so much!

:-)
Marieke
--
Marieke Hensel
http://twitter.com/hensel

We take your name to fame
1-877-747-FAME

Generate profits by rewarding your loyal customers and attracting new ones:
http://www.brandingpersonality.com/