Re: Mortgage lenders and cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
Monty Berman <mberman116 [at] hotmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest.

8/27
Try Tompkins Trust Co. in Ithaca, NY, 607-273-0131 or 3370. They did
substantial mortgage lending, inluding mine, for EcoVillage at Ithaca.
Also, try Liz Walker who co-ordinates the third EcoVillage at Ithaca
neighborhood NOW BEING BUILT.liz [at] ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us Monty Berman
founding member, EcoVillage at Ithaca.

Be ye lamps unto yourselves, be your own confidence. Hold to the truth
within yourselves as to the only lamp.

Buddhist benediction