On the 2012 Mid-Atlantic Cohousing Bus Tour: Blueberry Hill
From: kori majeed (kay.oh.are.eyegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
I know, I know: Blueberry Hill conjures up hip-gyrating images of Elvis. Or
is it just me? This cohousing community is not a commune of worshipers of
“The King” — at least they didn’t mention it — nor is it where Fats Domino
retired from the proceeds of his biggest hit song. What may explain the
name is Blueberry Hill’s location: it was built on 7 unfarmable acres of
23-acre Potomac Vegetable Farm, a certified organic farm in Vienna, VA. (A
few of the owners even live in Blueberry Hill.)

Read more:
http://goodtreevillage.com/2012/08/29/on-the-2012-mid-atlantic-cohousing-bus-tour-blueberry-hill/

: kori :