Re: Reintegrating non-participating households
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 05:44:28 -0700 (PDT)
Monty Berman <mberman116 [at] hotmail.com>
after deleting most of digest.

9/1
I agree with Sharon's suggestion that: We usually try to figure out
who would be a good person to talk to them--someone who has a good
relationship with them. Someone who understands them, speaks the same
language. I would add that it be someone who does not necessarily have
a relationship with the individual and, most importantly, who is not
judgmental about the situation (rare as this might be) but presents
themself as, and is, someone interested in finding out what can be
done to mend relationships. There are good people like this to be
found in almost any co-housing community and I could identify a few
here at EcoVillage at Ithaca.

Monty Berman   Founding member  EcoVillage at Ithaca

Be ye lamps unto yourselves, be your own confidence.
Hold to the truth within yourselves as to the only lamp.
Buddhist benediction