Ride request from Daybreak Cohousing to downtown Portland OR, 15 Sept
From: andrea (andreaautumnthing.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 00:07:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

My name is Andrea and I'm hoping to go on the cohousing tour scheduled for 15 Sept in Portland, Oregon. Since I live in Seattle, I'd be busing down for the occasion and would then need to catch a bus back. The bus leaves an hour after the scheduled end of the tour, which doesn't leave much time to take a city bus back to the downtown bus station. (Boarding begins 15 min prior to departure.)

I was told I could ask this list-serve for help. Are there any members of Daybreak Cohousing or any individuals who'll be there on the tour who would be able to offer me a ride to downtown Portland at 5pm? It'd help me out a whole bunch!

Thank you,

~andrea