Re: New and is there Cohousing in the OC?
From: Carol Agate (carolagateme.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 18:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Marieke-

I met my neighbors guests visiting from the Netherlands, and they were
delighted with our cohousing community. They didn't think there was any
cohousing the the Netherlands, so I'm forwarding your message to them.

No, there is no cohousing in Orange county. I tried staring a community in
Santa Monica, knowing the odds were against us because the is no cohousing
anywhere in Southern California. When our group fell apart I gave up and moved
to Cambridge, MA.

I have visited all the cohousing in Central California, the ones in the San
Francisco Bay Area, and three in Arizona. Keep an eye on the listings in the
cohousing.org directory. One month offers frequently come up.

Carol