Re: Proect Approval by FHA or FNMA
From: John Leet (jwleetaol.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 07:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Amen and another Geez Louise!  We are selling a condo development.

I am asked about how we will deal with local regulations in Panama for our
Panama Cohousing Village.  Our project looks like a condo, walks like a condo,
talks like a condo.  For the authorities (we probably will do no financing), we
are a condo. End of story.

Also, given the values of most cohousing residents, we should be trying to deal
with Credit Unions and Community Banks, not the BOA's and the Chase's.

In fact, I think the Cohousing Association should start a Credit Union, where
we can all deposit our money.  There is a multiplier effect which will create
even more dollars for cohousing and other good projects.

John Leet
A founding member of Panama Cohousing Village
http://www.facebook.com/PanamaCohousingVillage

Message: 2