Eco-? Re: Habitat for Humanity Eco-Village using a co-housing model
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 22:02:54 -0700 (PDT)
Coho and Nalini:

Yes, good news. But I do have mixed feelings about the "Eco-" prefix being used for marketing so much, though this application would be the least of my worries. It would be interesting to know, though, just how much ecosystem was destroyed and it they did all they could to incorporate ecosystem restoration into their development.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: <LasiewiczN [at] aol.com>