Re: Habitat for Humanity Eco-Village using a co-housing model
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 05:55:02 -0700 (PDT)
Judith Allee <judithallee [at] yahoo.com>
after restoring the subject line from 'digest'
Nalini, thanks for sharing the article about the Habitat Eco-Village.
I have wondered about going about it in this fashion. Has anyone else
used corporate sponsorships, grants, donations, etc., to build a
co-housing project?

Judith Waite Allee

Posted by Nalini Lasiewicz, La Ca?ada, CA: